.
“My marriage has crashed. Not many people know that I have children even though it is not written in the face. I didn’t just give birth bymistake; I was legally married and the union is blessed with 3 wonderful kids who are making me proud at all times.
.
I was married to their father, Adelana Afonja. We got to know each other when I was in my final year at the Federal College of Education, Oyo State, then I was a virgin and we were dating, he never believed that I was a virgin and in the process of trying to confirm that, he impregnated me and without wasting time, we formalized it by doing the legal thing which was the proper wedding.
.
We were married from 1996 to 2006. In the marriage, I noticed that we were not compatible; we were not good for ourselves because we always fought. If he says A, I will reply with B and that was all. We have both moved on with our lives separately since then. I thank God for the kids; they are doing well in their schools”.
No comments:
Post a Comment