Okay, so few months back, YBL compiled a list for y’all of your favorite Nigerian celebrities; what they were up to before they hit the limelight. (See Here)
Now we’re actually gonna share what they looked like back then before they hit the spotlight. Just like the previous list thrilled you, I can bet the average Nigerian worker’s salary, that this list will even thrill you more.
.
And oh! We are compiling the list in honor of the day, Thursday, you know how it is now… The hash tag #ThrowbackThursday #TBT…
.
Knock your self with these amazing photos as we also give you short details about the beautiful women.
.
1.Genevieve Nnaji.
Well hello there cutie! Born on the 3rd of May,Genevieve Nnajiis not only an actress but also a singer; I’ve severally said something about her music here on YBL though. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005.
2.Lola Omotayo.
“In my Samurai X’s voice”: Such an adorable woman, that she is! Lol.
Lola Omotayo has got the looks ever since though. This photo can testify.
.
The beautiful woman is now married to one of the P-Square duo,Peter Okoye and also has kids for him.
3.Toolz Oniru.
Okay so, you know how I said Toks has grown to be one of the most talked about OAP? I can argue that Newly wed, Mrs Demuren is the most talked about OAP right now! I can brag about this anywhere… In Nigeria though.
Look at how widely open her eyes were then…. Now they are as closed as can be… Like all those Chinese eyes.
.
Toolz Oniru is well known today in the entertainment industry… thanks to her amazing On Air character and smokin hot bod. She’s also a talk show host.
4.Toke Makinwa.
Okay, why am I not really surprised? Of course, I can’t be…. Cause it’s Toke Makinwa! She has this way of letting you know “She’s here”… Look at her slay in her bikini… Damn! Girl. Lol
The beautiful vlogger has apparently grown to be one of the most talked about On Air personality in the country.
5.Tiwa Savage.
Such an adorable young lady! She looks like all these small primary school girls that are always favoured by their school aunts (teacher) and all… you know now, those ones that if you by mistake touch like this… It’s finished for you when she goes to report you.
Fast forward to today, she has become the most“Wanted”sultry singer, who is signed to the Supreme MAVIN Dynasty. Even though bounty hunter,Teebillz has found her, she’s still wanted by some men!
6.Agbani Darego.
I must confess that this woman was given birth to, to dazzle the world! I mean, stun the world literally! Although, there’s much difference between her then and her now, she doesn’t look like a normal being to me anymore… I’m thinking she’s a vampire! Don’t be surprised if in two decades from now Agbani Darego still looks like she is now. Just remember I told you so.
.
I’m just kidding though… that’s just my twisted way of saying she’s ageless!
7.Cynthia Morgan.
Cynthia Morgan !A quite controversial female musician, who doesn’t seem like she’d be out of the news anytime this decade. She just dropped a new single though, with a cover art which got her fans blasting her.
.
© YabaLeftOnline.com. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift this content from this website without our consent.
No comments:
Post a Comment