.
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, I noticed my assertion above can be nothing farfrom truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives… Or if he even has one at all.
.
A guy with a car has half of the “toasting” job pretty much done easy for him because of his car.
.
ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the “talk to the hand” thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking “what went wrong”, “Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough”?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)…I don die!
.
To my surprise,days after,i was ‘driving’ out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself ‘pls no more embarrassment from this girl!’…she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me “Good afternoon” more than twice when i pretended like i didn’t hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) “am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?” And am like “yea” next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.
.
Note: I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.
.
I probably wouldn’t have gotten her attention if it wasn’t for the car.Smh!
.
Such a turn-off!
No comments:
Post a Comment