.
SHE SAID'' I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED ON YOU ADVICE!!
.
I am 28 and married to a 35yr old young man whom I love so dearly. We are blessed with 2 kids and most material things one can pray for. My marriage is 5yrs with just minor issues that do come up once in a VERY LONG while.
.
The problem is that my hubby does not show me affection and hardly approaches me for s.ex. I am a very neat, beautiful, God-fearing, educated and classy lady.
.
Most times I am the one who initiates intimacy in our marriage. My heart breaks each time I read or hear of women who deny their husbands s.ex because its an opposite in my case. For more than two months now we've not been intimate. To make matters worse, he prefers to sleep in the sitting room or children's room than in our matrimonial room.
.
He always pretends to be tired but not too tired to be chatting on whatsapp with friends. I have his password, that is not an issue. I am not suspecting anything even though I'm not totally ruling out the possibility of adultery. He comes back very late in the night unlike before. In fact even when he comes early these days, he will rather stay with friends within the street or house than come inside.
.
Believe me people, we don't have issues. In fact, he keeps saying that God blessed him with a wonderful woman. It's not like I make the house uncomfortable for him. The only communication we have these days is greetings, asking how the day went or few general topics.
.
I am not a woman who can't do without s.ex but I just need to be shown affection even if s.ex is not there. Committing adultery on my own part is IMPOSSIBLE, i will rather opt for divorce. I am so confused, lonely and heartbroken.
.
I love my husband beyond the word LOVE. I just wish he can see the tears in my eyes as I lay lonely on our bed each night. I am very fragile by nature and get hurt easily. Believe me...this is killing me.
.
Please, people drop some advice for my hurting soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment