Friday, 6 November 2015

I'm dating James,I will always love Lamar unconditionally- Khloe Kardashian.


Khloé Kardashian has spilled her thoughts on her love life, expressing a hope that she’d find love.In anew interview with Yahoo Style, when asked about James Harden,she says
“I mean, I don’t know. I’m dating, obviously. James,” “But I haven’t really spoken a lot about him. I’ve learned from experience you just never know what happens in life.
.
I’ve chosen to keep things closer to my heart until I figure it out. I love hard, I love who I love, and I don’t make any qualms about it.
And I can’t wait for that to happen. I think I was so open and honest about my relationship with Lamar — which I don’t regret for a second; it was the best time of my life. But because you can’t just show these wonderful things and then not show the other stuff — like
‘Oh! Lamar disappeared!’ I had to explain I was going through a divorce, and people appreciate that and relate to it,” she pauses.
.
“And we also had a great love story, so I think people want to see that for me again.”
On where her relationship with Harden stood. She says

“Right now, at this moment — I can’t even tell you what’s going to happen in 30 minutes, which I’ve learned recently — but James and I are great, and we’re on a great page. As of this moment, he’s been very supportive. He and I are doing just fine.” If anything, the past few weeks have cemented her theory that with a relationship, less is more. “Not everyone needs to know everything about you — I know that sounds crazy coming from me. There’s already so much access to [my family], I wanted to keep a little percentage of my life just for me.”
.
In Khloé’s view, the assumption that their stalled divorce papers meant she and Odom were back on was shortsighted.
.
“There is so much more medically and emotionally that we have to go through in order to even think about anything romantically,” she said. “This is a very serious situation with a lot of layers. He has a long road ahead of him, and I will be there by his side. I will always love him unconditionally,” she said firmly. “That will never waver coming from me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment